Thread: New Shotgun
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
You right, I shoulda went with a Vinci or sbe cuz that .6 or .3 lbs is just too much difference in weight to be lugging around an "anvil". And to be able to submerge a gun in saltwater and throw it in the case without cleaning it and it be fine to use weeks later far outweighs any of the other smoke Benelli is blowing about how they so much better blah blah blah
I have nothing at all against beretta. They are both good guns. But this conversation happens every year. "Benelli is better. No beretta is better". It's crazy. I've seen many berettas not function correctly. I've seen benellis not function correctly. It's all about personal preference. I shot a wingmaster for years. When I finally decided to get an auto it was between benelli and beretta. Went and tried them both and the benelli just felt so much better. I didn't not get the beretta cuz it's "junk" I just prefered the Vinci. I hunt salt marsh and not cleaned my Vinci yet and it still works and no rust. Im not arguing that one is better than the other.