View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
You guys may want to be more careful before posting material that might provide probable cause of drug use to enforcement agencies inclined to search homes and vehicles for contraband and to revoke business licenses for such things. Your IP addresses and real identities are likely easily discovered unless you are taking active steps (ie: tor, proxy servers) to preserve your privacy.

I haven't followed up every citation, but some of the material being discussed in support of dangers of cannabis has been published by the Lancet, New England Journal of Medicine, and the National Academy of Sciences.

My wife definitely supports my efforts in this discussion, providing many insights and scientific views, but alas, the Harvard PhD has not rolled up her sleeves and personally joined the discussion. "SaltyCajun" is often too "Salty" for her, but she enjoys vicarious participation through me and meeting folks at Calcasieu Point.

I am surprised that the forum which has appreciated scientific pastes and input in threads regarding the 15 trout limit in Big Lake, the overharvesting of oysters in Big Lake, and red snapper and tripletail discussions suddenly seem to be balking at a little science when the subject is drug legalization.
Big government and the NSA already haveall this information, don't think for one minute they don't.

Libertarian-ism is about SMALL GOVERNMENT and GETTING OUT OF PEOPLE'S LIVES. Let people do what they want with their lives, not be dictated by laws that overreach the boundaries of personal freedom.

If anyone on this website really wanted small government and more personal freedoms (what I read many times during the last election AND things that are discussed regularly), you'd have voted libertarian.