View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 649

THREAD FROM THE DEAD! I can't recommend e-cigs enough after a guy at work turned me on to them. I prefer the Joye Ego-C; it breaks down into more pieces for cleaning, or you can just toss the old atomizers - they're about $5 apiece and last you about a week or 2 before needing cleaning or tossing.

No more loogies, coughing, I can smell, it's exactly as when I was a nonsmoker, as there's no lung damage... one thing to understand is this is vapor, not smoke. However, it DOES give you that tickle in your throat from a cig, but now it tastes better. Flavors range from tobacco to menthol, and every dessert and fruit flavor you can think of.

If you're a Pack a day smoker like i was, it will take less than 1 month to break even, then you're ahead by a lot after that. $70-80 for a kit with 2 nice cigarettes, 5 atomizers, 2 cones, 5 tanks, 2 batteries, and a charger, then $20-30 on your first juice order. That will keep you going for about a month or two. Pack a day X 30 = $150. Well worth it and I wouldn't be able to quit without them.

As for the people asking, 'how do you quit the ecigs"? I don't plan to! It's not hurting me and it's satisfying, so why quit? My research shows that nicotine itself is no more harmful than caffeine - in fact, some studies show it slows the onset of Alzeimer's. Happy vaping everyone.

Oh, and if you want more info you could ever need on e cigarettes, google "e cig forum". If you guys think the blu's are good, try some of the American juices on an Ego-C! There's also a whole world of mods - higher voltages, lower resistances, etc to find the sweet spot that works for you.