View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerenemo View Post
I have no real complaints and between the 2 leases (GC & LC) shot 200 birds (Mostly weekends and 2 hunters). I'm very optimistic about the lease in LC for next season. I was not properly set up for it and still managed a good number of birds. I was in the same boat as everyone else as the GW Teal never showed due to the high water in GC and previously you could count on them until the last day to fill limits. Without my little friends the second season was very slow and we ran out of decoying birds. Additionally, the water was salty there which puzzled me because of the rain I thought it would have been more to the fresh side. I'm not sure if the GWT were not down of just displaced due to the availability of water in pastures and other areas that would normally be dry. However, I am thankful for another season and am looking forward to the next one God willing. Chance your group had a good year, especially in the first spilt. Please share some of your video footage with the group. Your guys hunt hard give them some air time : ).
Will do buddy. Got a ton of footage to go through first though. Glad we got our ruff start straightened out between everyone, and look forward to seeing yall next season. And shout out to Big Hutch while I'm at it lol Great guys all of ya.