Thread: salty cajun
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,201

We have a policy to protect fishing reports. If someone posts a report on the site and is later attacked or rude comments are made please report the post. In the upper right hand corner of each post there is a button to report posts. When you guys report a post all of the mods are notified via email. I am not on the site as much as I once was but when I get an email of a reported post I always go and check it out. I promise you that we deal with reported post and we usually do so in a timely manner. I would like to see more reports myself so again let us know if people are not acting as they should in the reports area.

It use to be that we required guides to tell a little about what bait they used and a little about their trip (not spots obviously) but we have become a little to laid back in this philosophy and we need to revisit it. Because you are right at the end of the day free advertisement of dead fish in a box is really not helpful to anyone other than the guide. I guess the only advantage it could offer is to let you know the fish are biting....