Thread: Duck Leases
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838

I will have two blinds available for this season in 2 weeks.. We are in Vidalia, La right by the Miss River... We have flooded corn, milo, millet, beans, and Duck Dreams fields.. We also have flooded timber... Timber and all fields have water wells to raise and lower water levels throughout season for big ducks... Camp house sleeps 22 people.. All pit blinds are heated, have dog boxes and completely dried all year..
Membership is 8500 per year which includes you and 3 guest anytime for duck hunting.. We also have bird cleaners and fantastic cooks for breakfast and dinner.. We kill mostly greys and mallards in the timber with woodies.. Fields produce some mallards but mostly widgeon, pins, spoonies, teal and geese.. We killed right over 1400 sucks last season and a little over 1650 the year before...
If you are interested PM me with your name and number and I will give you a shout..
This is a farm that specializes in ducks and killing ducks.. We have a good time but also are very respectful family duck club and always have kids around the camp...