Thread: Drost Resigned
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
W

EVERY GUIDE ON THE LAKE???????? COME ON DUDE!!!!!! With over a 100 licensed guides on the Lake??? Name the 100 that called U........

I agree with Cgood. If U all that fish the lake would have been asking Will, CCA, local & state government Reps, others such as Port commission, etc. to get a meeting together, like the one in July a long ago.

And before any of U all start busting my azz for saying this..

NONE.. I REPEAT.. NONE of U has MADE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE RECOMMENDATION'S for Solutions...

When we encounter a problem OFFSHORE out here in the GoM.. A Discipiline TEAM LEAD, will call a meeting with others .. We discuss the problem, gather info, ask questions, then we SEEK TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS.. EVERYONE HAS INPUT...

Everyone on here just Bitc'ssssss about the Weirs, channel , CCA, Dredging of Oyster reefs. Etc., Etc.

NO ONE HAS OFFERED Solutions..

I'm sure it's a little more than open the weirs, stop oyster dredging etc., etc.

I've fished for trout for over 45 yrs., and worked with WLF for 13 yrs .. I know a little about the subject.. Fish populations are cyclical.. They have good yrs and bad yrs. Many MANY THING INFLUENCE ALL FISH POPULATIONS..

Our fishing in VERM. Bay is greatly influenced by the Atchafayala Rr. levels.. and the SE winds.. Trout on the reefs So. of Marsh Islands have been non existent due to muddy fresh water being blow from the river back over the reefs. This yr the reefs are CRAP because of the High river levels..

ALL I've been saying lets BAND TOGETHER and ASK FOR HELP..Seek Solutions... But I guess everyone just feels better to Moan and Bitc......h

BL is unique..... Because of it's location... The Channel ... Etc. Etc.

Get it out your mouth

Name one thing CCA has done on big lake conservation wise

Got all week please name one