View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 680

Home > All Categories > Food Processing > Grinders > Item# 168620 Recently Viewed Recently Viewed Products Northern Industrial #12 Electric Meat Grinder Item# 168620 Recently Viewed CategoriesFood Processing Northern Industrial #12 Electric Meat GrinderOrder Today and Save $30Grinds 176 lbs. of meat per hour! Turns fowl, beef, vegetables and other foods into tasty meat loaf, sausage, sauces and more. 110V motor has on/off switch, plus reverse. Fine, medium and coarse plates, Kubbe and sausage stuffer attachments. 16in.L x 7 7/8in.W x 13 5/8in.H. This model now comes with round buttons. Overall Rating 4.8 / 5 Rating Summary (157 reviews) 5 stars 129 4 stars 21 3 stars 5 2 stars 1 1 star 1 152 of 157 would recommend this product to a friend. See all reviews below Write a review Share this Product: Item#:168620 Price:Was $129.99Sale $99.99 Guaranteed Lowest Prices Qty Stock Status:In Stock* Ship Weight:16.0 lbs Add to Wish List Print Page Email Product Top Accessories Product Manual I bought one of these about 4 years ago and have not been disappointed. it will grinda deer as fast as you can debone it. it does not get clogged with tendons or ligimets. My unit has ground up several deer. All I cut out is the back strap, everything else(meat) goes to the grinder. I also use it for boudin and gar balls. It does a great job and the price is good. Great grinder for home use. It has a reverse just incase you get it in a bind, but I haven't had to use that function. www.northerntool.com go to food processing then grinder. hope this helps.