View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:15 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,668

[quote=Rjrobin2002;814413]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMigues View Post
I ran a NREB and it had so much steering torque I couldn't run 10 minutes without getting off step and letting arm rest. I figured REB would have been the same, traded it for black Yamaha semi cleaver. I'm getting semi cleaver worked now from hitting something and putting pretty bad ding, looking into SRD for my semi V hull but reading that it may not be true from factory I'm second guessing it.[/QUOTE

I also bought a NREB for a Merc 40hp and it almost pulled my arm off. I live in Shreveport, La where Powertech is made and stopped by and they swapped it for a REB same pitch. I gained 400RPM and the REB had no torque steer. It is a MUCH better and faster prop. The REB blades are way smaller than the NREB blades.

Prolly gonna get a 15P REB and see if I can spin it.
I'm going to have to look into it, I have a Stellito Triad that's been worked twice and needs it again, Just received my Black Painted Yamaha back from shop it runs by far the best but I like a round ear for narrow curvy canals they tend to hold better in turns. REB may be my next option, Dans has them around $205 + shipping. Thanks for input