View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 09:01 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

It's written by Ted Nugent. That's all I need to know.

No offense to Uncle Ted, but the guy is no biologist. I mean, the guy says it was "created" by a beaurocrat, then cites actual cases. And the fact that he claims no "honest conservationist" would believe it is an insult to every biologist.

He calls it a scam the entire time, but to what end? He sure doesn't produce any theory in that regard, except to cite a video by a deer farmer. The disease was created and released to get rid of deer farms? Really?

And on that note, Don't even get me started on the legality of deer farms. I've never been a fan of them, because they are completely against the North American Model of wildlife management.

But to think that something was hatched up 50 years ago to try and wipe out deer farms is ridiculous. If that were the case, then man, they sure did have a long term plan with multiple generations of biologists involved. Or maybe they were just so good at what they did, they didn't have to get them in on it. The biologists were just doing their jobs, all the while playing into the hands of those that wanted to end deer farming.

OH MY GOD, THEY DISCOVERED IT IN A LAB!! Do these morons realize that damn near ever new disease is discovered in a lab?! Sheesh.

Long story short, I think that article is rubish. I've followed Uncle Ted long enough to know that he has tunnel vision and cannot be convinced of anything that is against what he believes. And he believes that government shouldn't be mettling in anything, especially wildlife management.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk