View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 08:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Headknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
You do realize that CWD and Mad Cow are the same type of disease right? You said it yourself, they have not proven that it CANNOT jump. I don't agree with scare tactics, but being informed of POTENTIAL hazards is never a bad thing.

Again, I'm not arguing that it has brought disaster on a herd. But why is it more prevalent in some herds than others? What if the right situation presented itself for this disease to do a lot of damage to a herd?

What is an acceptable number of deer dying by this disease, in your opinion? Keep in mind, deer likely won't just die by this disease, but by hunting, predation, old age, other diseases, collisions with vehicles. This disease can infect any age class. Older deer appear to be more susceptible to it (likely due to decreased vigor).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
What if what if?? What if we ban car's from hitting deer, what if we just ban car's??? WHAT if WHAT
If what if, let's put signs up so deer won't Cross the roads and get hit!!! This as always been around and always will be it's nothing to worry about unless you make your money deer hunting and even then it's nothing too worry about!!