View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottogo49 View Post
The Northwest corner of Black Lake is posted private. It wasn't dug by the State, just coastal erosion. I'm sure that Ray knows who owns the mineral rights to all those oil wells in Black Lake. Could the whole lake be posted? Who owns the mineral rights to the well heads in North Calcasieu Lake? Could that be posted? Sticky Wicket. In my humble opinion, if the waters of the State flow into it you should have access. If the landowner wants it to be private, dam it up. That's what they did along the salt ditch, dammed it up. We would have to stay out of the coastal marshes during hunting season. Here's another fun one, can a wharf owner legally ask you to move away from his lights at night? Why can't we all just share and get along? It's not human nature.

There is so many fine lines in this issue....thats why it went to court ...but as for as Big Lake its public....State has the mineral rights to the lake... ...

But here is one for you........ My neighbor had a well hit on his property in 2001...... it was 44 acres.... Over the past 8 years to 2009.. he was not getting paid for the road that ran thought his property.... The state said that was there rights.....
He took it to court and won.... they had to back pay him 3 acres of mineral rights for the road that went over his land......

As far as lights......That wharf is not on there property just a part of it..so yes you can fish it all you want