Thread: hunting clubs
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by whunter29 View Post
Does your club take meat from someone who kills a deer still hunting? Also where I am now the first three deer taken during gun season go to the camp for meat for meals. I have no problem following rules. I have been in 4 different clubs in 15 years and I have been in this one for the past 6 years this club has a severe lack of rules and now this year they decided they wouldn't shoot does which I saw 15 of during three hunts last year. The club I am in now is a fun club but fun can only go so far when a person likes to hunt and eat what he kills.
Your kill is yours and no one elses unless you offer it to someone. We allow two does, one spike, and 6 point or better. You are allowed two stands and cannot be within 350 yards of another member. Nubbin bucks are a $200 fine for the first one, $500 for the second. Dude, this is my first hunting club and I'm going on my 4th year on this one. We have awesome people on this club and we respect each other. I will stay on this club as long as I'm alive or something drastically changes.