View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 12:11 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
When my 4 wheeler got stolen a few months back, I almost bought a side by side. But they ended up finding my 4 wheeler so I tabled the side by side. I was choosing between a Pioneer and Ranger, also. I was going to pull the trigger on a Pioneer. I was looking for a crew cab. With everything I wanted on it, the Pioneer 700 Deluxe was going to cost me around $15k and the Ranger 900 was like $22k. That was enough to justify my decision there. Only thing I really liked more on the Ranger was that it was a true crew cab with a bed. The Pioneer's rear seating is actually part of the bed so if you have a full load of ppl, you can't carry much. Power steering is a must IMO. My dad has the first side by side Honda made, Big Red, and if it's locked in 4x4 you can't hardly turn it! Other than that though, it's a beast and have had it for over 12 years with not one issue.

The rangers we bought are the crew cabs. I think they are a 900. They are basic but we paid about $14k I think. 4x4, with netting doors, probably stock tires, no windshield, and no top.