View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:08 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 352

I love the boat, not so much the company. The reason I have 2 of them is because the handle broke on the front and slid off a friends rack which cracked the bottom. When mad river was contacted the said it must have been loaded on the car wrong. This guy had been loading boats on car racks for 40 years when that happened. He felt so bad he purchased another one but it was newer with a different seat that is horrid. He also took my first one to someone to patch it. Then while getting the new boat to the water another handle broke. Mad river pretty much said sorry about your loss so I went and bought some handles. As for the boat itself and the way it handles I have to say it is wonderful. It tracks well, With little effort I can be to the island on our river quite a few minutes before my friends. I can also be sitting sideways when boats with motors go by and not take on water and the others have to head into the wake. I think it is one of the best kayaks out there just don't carry it by the handles or tie it down with handles.