Thread: Help Needed!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 02:54 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488
Default Help Needed!!!

[SIZE=3]For those that don’t know, Ricky is one of my officers at Jennings Police and was wounded by gunfire in the line of duty a week ago today.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I don't ask for much and always try to help everyone out. With that said, now I'm asking for help. Ricky still has a very long and tough road ahead of him, with his wife by his side. She has not left and is keeping the staff on their toes while caring for our brother. With that said, she has and will continue to miss work. We all know what two income families are like! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]The first thing we can do is help meet the goal for Ricky's fundraiser T-shirt sales and we have a long way to go in a short time. Please, please take a minute and order a T-shirt in support of our officer. I am also planning some other things in the future as several groups are assisting. One idea I have will be a gun raffle at the same time of a poker run that is in the works. For now, please help us get the goal of 500 T-shirts. If you don't care for a T-shirt and can spare a donation, click on the "donate" icon and every little bit will help while she is out of work.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]https://www.booster.com/benoitrecovery?share=521403997382497[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Please take a second and order a shirt or two! We greatly appreciate any help you can give us!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Bryan Foti