View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:30 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I own 2 very wonderful and completly spoiled pitbulls. Used to be 3 at our house but 1 jumped on another one and my wife got bit trying to break up the fight. Her nor I believe she was bit intentionally but non the less that dog met my Ar 15 that night. I love my dogs and if someone hurt them without cause they would also meet my AR 15 but I will not tolerate an unruly dog of any breed. If my dog ever harms you, your family or any livestock by all means put it down. If you don't I damn sure will.
You are delusional just like every pit bull owner. You are taking up for this dog by saying you or your wife don't believe it was intentional. The dog bit your fricking wife! What if that was a kid breaking up that fight? Big lawsuit is what it is

All of these are disclaimers that every pit bull owner has to go through There are 100s of breeds you don't have to worry about all that with. Mutts too. You shouldn't have to put out these disclaimers because of a silly dog. Get a dog that you don't have to worry about biting your wife or kid.

I recommend a silver lab