Thread: Atkins Diet
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:04 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838
Default Atkins Diet

Atkins does allow weight to be lost along with major energy levels to be lost. To many better diets then to cut out carbs to lose water weight. Do research on recovery and what your daily Macros should be!!!!!! You will then question your doctor.

I would read and get real advice then from one doctor. I would want someone to lose weight, build lean muscle, strengthen joints and be able to do more then walk a lot soon then cutting out necessary carbs your body needs.

We go on very low cal diets to cut weight for our shows. Which is only For 4 weeks. On stage at less then 8% BF is only healthy for a couple hours.

Being told to add red meat and pork over chicken and fish is not very smart. Yes adding a very LEAN CUT steak once a week in your diet is great. Pork lol someone has drank the you tube cool aid

Good luck with all of that but I seriously would research what your body macros should be..

As for as walking, which is great. Grab some light Dumbbells curls, shoulder raises, squats, etc, etc. is better and will help muscles and burn fat more. Even if you only can do 2-3 each. That's better then you've been doing and you build from there. In 3-4 weeks you will be a lot further in the game. Building your heart stronger, muscles, as joints which will over all make your entire body feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by fullrutt; 08-01-2016 at 07:15 AM.