Thread: Speck Calls
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 12:46 PM
Flounder

Cash: 986

I have watched these forums for many years, even before ever even registering as a member,there will always be some of the mindset that "oh that high dollar call is a waste of money,I can kill this and that just as good and don't need that high dollar call". And it is just not on here,social media too,refugeforums,duckhuntingchat.com.waterfowlforu m.net That is fine,hell my Dad is 70 and thought the same thing until our kill rate went up 4 times after running chien caille and olt for 30 years when I switched because I knew the old ways were becoming non effective. Now when I pick him up that is the first thing he asks,"you got your call",not got your license,shells,boots,gun,he wants to make damn sure I have my call. He has seen the difference,we lived it,and so have many others on here. Point being,dont let a negative mindset toward the high end calls discourage you,I used to be of the same mindset,it was not until 1---I honestly accepted that what I was doing was no longer working as good and fading fast,2---immediately saw the difference in the field once I switched.