View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

Thats a broad question not knowing your basic knowledge about the lake. One could write a book trying to explain everything. I havent fished in about 2 months so i definately dont know the pattern right now. i havent check to see how salty the lake is but im sure its not very salty right now. That would mean to me that the south end of the lake will be the best bet. Fish a moving tide is very basic. You have several things to put together for a trip: Tide, water quality, wind (should be south primarily this time of year), salinity, etc.. This will decide where to fish and what bait to use. Color, or just soak dead or live bait. So many variables. I plan on going tomorrow and really dont know where to start. You will just have to ride around and find good water. Im thinking marsh right now around Black Lake. I think a lot of moving around right now is required until you find them is the key. There are people who have fished lately who know the pattern right now but they are the die hards who fish a lot and will not give up their secrets. You know so you dont catch all the fish in the lake while they are away. Thats just how it is.