View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,466

I have been getting a few questions so I thought I would make post to answer a few. Yes I make a few dollars of the sale of each book but just know I have a long way to go before I even break even. With this pot I want to talk about why I wrote the book. First I have a few questions for everyone.

#1 Did you know that school board 16th sections in Plaquemines Parish, Nat****oches Parish, Oua****a Parish, LaSalle Parish and St. Martin parish are all open to the public for hunting and fishing? Thousands of acres of prime hunting and fishing open to the public. Hardly anyone knows this, much less where its all at.

#2 Did you know that the school boards in West Feliciana Parish, Iberville Parish, St. Bernard Parish and St. John the Baptist Parish will not give you a straight answer on what there 16th section lands are used for? The one thing they will say is they do not lease them. Once again this is some prime hunting and fishing land owned by the public. Does anyone reading this think there is thousands of acres of prime hunting and fishing land sitting around and no one is using it?

Also know that this information may be public but after driving all over the state and spending hundreds on mailing certified letters for record request it was not easy to come by.

I'm 42 years old and for as long as I can remember the public in Louisiana has been fighting for our water access rights. Well I'm trying to inform the public of some of the access they already have and didn't know it. Also there right to bid on public land that comes up for lease.