View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

All interesting points and I appreciate them all.

The thing is, the last TWO companies that I left are for all intensive purposes, not players anymore........that's just the facts.........

So, what I see in the future is my old company dying on the vine one because they are paying too much for people and two, because we are IN SALES garanteed money to what should be comission driven people is a serious no no.

Even a first year business student knows this.

It is nice to see the owner take the place and it's people serious.
We have been a top performing branch for years now and in fact three of the top ten salespeople in the country work with me.......(I recruited two of them out of college)
both are people that Obama says don't pay their fair share............both are coming my way.

He has only been here three time counting today over nine years............busy in Italy and stuff, buying planes, stuff like that.......no time for us.

But is scheduled freed up now!! LOL
FWIW...........not bragging.............but I feel a little humbled that "the Man" is this frightened.

And I am happy the guys will get a big hit......just disappointed that with all the success they see before them they take the cash, when in all likelyhood, they will have to pay the band at the end of the dance