View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
Only pain I am feeling is not shooting my AR's anymore, I love my 15-22 but it is not the same. Since I manufacture bullets, have access to OEM primers and have brass stacked to the top of the closet I a set on Pistol ammo. Now .22 I can't make, so that causes a different problem, but I do have 15k coming at pre craze prices and always kept a floor of about 5k rounds, usually more. I am shopping for machinery to make precision rifle bullets, so that won't be an issue for the next scare, and I am strongly considering getting some automated loading equipment for ammo manufacture, only thing holding me back is sourcing and processing brass...
Yeah, I bought my AR as a toy and, can't make myself go shoot it right now because of these ridiculous prices. Makes me sick really!

If you are looking for automation, I have a friend that has several machines for pistol ammo. They are for sale so, if it's of interest to you, drop me a line and, I'll get you set up with him. I wanted to buy his equipment but, right now isn't a good time for me to come off of the $ to purchase.