View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Never said I agreed with the Fed quarantining a property. Then again, if it is a potentially deadly disease (not referring to any disease in particular), then it may be warranted. I'm not sure CWD is that disease, but if we can prevent any disease from getting into our deer herd, I'm for it.

You point out that this thread is about carrying deer across borders and not private property. Then why post that video, which was created by deer farmers?

You asked the million dollar question that none of these people can answer...if it is some concocted disease, what is the end goal?

Answer that.

Hey, I guess the Norwegians are in on it, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I don't think it was a created disease, I think it is a disease that has been around forever and we just didn't know about it. I think it warrants no threat to our deer herds, and obviously has been studied enough to know that this is most likely true. If we start letting the gov restrict and ban things every time there is the smallest chance on earth something will happen, then pretty soon we won't be able to hunt or fish at all.