View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 09:02 AM
Flounder

Cash: 526
Default Power-pole not working

I tried emailing power-pole tech support but figured this forum would have faster answers. Last week I stored my boat and forgot to turn off my perko switch to kill all power. I was getting my boat ready for fishing this weekend and noticed that the power had stayed on and the little green light on my power-pole pump was still on. It's a Sportsman II model. I turned my perko on/off and the green light on my power-pole pump came back on but it didn't make the chime sound that it always does when I usually turn on power. I read in the manual that if the power-pole isn't used for a while it goes into hibernate mode but I can't find if there's a way to turn hibernate mode back on or if it just comes back on automatically. When I hit the button on my remote and dash switch the green light on my pump flickers so it seems like it's getting a signal. Also, since my perko was turned off my battery wasn't charged fully. I run my power-pole and outboard on the same battery. I was able to crank my outboard so I figured that I should have enough juice for the power-pole to work but I could be wrong. Any tips/help to fix it is appreciated.