Thread: Weirs........
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by yak'em-n-stack'em View Post
FOOL, you are what is wrong with this "generation" Get your head out of your A@$ and start thinking about the future. You know nothing about what goes into limits or regulations, I use to respect you, but you have quickly overstepped your shoe size and gotten into a way of thinking that puts you way down on the list of people on this site.

When you get home from school, look up the redfish population struggles in louisiana over the past few decades. Look at the sandhill cranes. Look at any resource that isnt monitored closely and look what happens when changes arent dynamic.

Let me know.

My head is out of my azz. Thanks.

What pisses me off, is all the rules takes the fun out of fishing. I love it when the fish aint biting and i can go to the weirs and catch reds,why?? Because its fun!! I mean look at it like this..from a young kid who likes to fish..not me,"Daddy can we go catch reds at the weirs," "No buddy, some snot-nosed people dont allow that anymore"
The reds move around, the reds have plenty of time to get out of the weirs, yall act like people fish this place 24 friggin hours a day.
And i do care about the,"conservation", but you got to think about the average joe fishermen..Not some big trout,wannabe guide. Or some guy that knows every hole on that lake. Some people don't know any spots on biglake, and they fish the weirs for 2 sole purposes, to have fun, and catch fish to eat!