View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 04:47 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 658

Just a short run down of events that took place
1.we show up to a generator ran cabin and were asked if we brought gas cans to purchase gas "wich was not told to us before hand"
2.plywoodbunks with no type of pading,pillows,or anything so went into town to purchase air matresses,pillows, towels , wash clothes.
3.had natural gas well heads with service trucks and tanker trucks running the whole property dailey and was told "dont worry the animals are used to it"
4.there was cattle on the ranch and there were ranchers doing cattle drives during hunting hours.
5.was given false boundaries and ended up on state land with atvs that could have resulted in huge fines if it wouldnt have been for some very nice local hunters, that proceed to tell us that they run into this all the time with this particular outfitter.
To top it all off when i called to tell them that theseamoung many other things were just way to much to deal with and we were leaveing they simply said "have a nice trip home"

really not a good ran operation about the inly good thing was the great views from the mountians and shareing the time with my family. It just makes me sick to feel that i chose to bring my family to this place and put them through this!!