Thread: Limu!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSteelsetter View Post
I think people should have to have some sort of qualification to sell health products and or supplements. My girlfriends friend got all hooked on this herbalife junk. She had some sort of immune system problem for a little while and now it's resolved. She claims its from starting herbalife, I say well h3ll you paid several doctors a nice sum to get your a$$ better, those crack pills didn't do anything! Now she selling it all over the damn place and started her own "health coaching/nutrition and wellness" business. Complete with personalized nutrition plans, fit sessions, etc... This girl failed out of nursing school and has never spend any time in the gym or studying fitness and nutrition. Crazy what people buy into though!
Feds are investigating Herballife as a pyramid SCHEME right now, can LIMER be far behind? Those that are drawn to these get rich quick SCHEMES will always be looking for the quick buck. No different than playing Musical Chairs, don't get caught without a seat when the music stops.