Thread: Icc vb 9-14-13
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 513
Default Icc vb 9-14-13

This is my first post on this site. Just joined and been fishing alot trying to learn the bay since we just got a boat. Went out of ICC straight to Redfish Point. Fished the point and the reef (at the instruction of an experienced friend) only to find a bunch of nice size galfs using a variety of bait... dead shrimp, doa shrimp under popping cork, and jigs under corks and some stuff on the bottom too. Moved to the game wardens camp near there saw a couple of reds hit surface but couldn't get any to the boat. went out to the pass but ended up chasing birds till we had to head in... not much luck. i know September is a tuff transitional month but man its frustrating. anyone doing any good consistently ? any words of advice for a relatively new person trying to learn how to put a decent fish box together out of the bay.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if i come off as a newb. I'm just trying to get involved in the conversation and gain some knowledge, so i figured i would post instead of just reading everyone else's. I loved fishing more than anything else as a boy and now I'm finally able to get back into it as an adult and there's nothing better!