View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Not gonna happen.......past our military, we have kids that can't even push a pirouge to ducks, they have to have latest greatext baddest whatever macholic motor........they think hamburgers come from glass windows at a place called McDonald's..........when even our sports channel questions a guys faith and goes so far as challenge him to "let it go" but will clearly accept dreadlocks to the waste, tats, and piercings and brandings and God only knows whatelse, then clearly we have a generation that has no concept of morality much less being immoral...........

Revolts against come from people who are passionate about a greater good........most americans are more passionate about the damn music video awards than a greater good.

What we need is a RE-VOTE not a REVOLT.........
What we need are poeple who will light one bright candle of consionous and curse the darkness of selfishness and inner thinking.

I think a revolt could happen, but many many many people will suffer first because most people will have the idea of "I'm good.........sucks for you"
Then when it hits thier family, thier home, thier community then maybe, just maybe it will happen..

when we as a country let the very fact that our commander in chief cannot and will not speak of his own immediate history to validate his candidacy then we have lost our compass.

We keep aquiesing to the little things and we are being killed by many small cuts.
Like a frog we will jump out of a pot of boiling water immeditely, but will sit in water brought to boil one degree at at time and boil to death.

sorry for the rant............Kinchen......delete if you must.
I agree to some extent....but to me it is hard to trust the ones in higher power. As corrupt as it is now days how do we know the voting is not rigged? When it all boils down to it there is only one in control,our creator.