Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 10:20 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Guess these were the only 3 white cops in the force. Must have had too much coffee since it was 0830...

This guy is snapped up

http://youtu.be/m7TZaLpHJhU

You keep writing in wholes.........eluding that ALL cops are killing black people at will..........when in fact a very minute amount relative to all arrest go wrong.......

"only three white cops"

the point I am trying to make is, in the Michael Brown case, the argument to allow the riots targeted not enough black cops on the force.

here we have more black cops than whites and the argument goes another direction.

How are we supposed to give a thug wide hash marks to undertand 'why" he is a thug........no job, wrong color, penis not big enough.........yet you would have very narrow hash marks for a LEO that has a tacer dart imbedded in his chest?

it would seem we want to place the thug above the law, and the LEO enforcment officer not enforce the law.

See how that is going in the wrong direction at an exponential speed?

Please don't misundertand me, this death is horrible, as they all have been.

but the facts in the lastest few cases continue to support LEO........is that a conspiracy? I think not, even racist AG Holder could not make a case in the Michael Brown death.

when the thug community starts to accept that THEY are the mitigating factor in thier own plight we can start to move in one direction.

until then, the cops will be on the winning end of the beating stick.

it's like training a dog, once he realizes you are the boss, you can train.

thanks for the debate