Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
Ok, can't hold my tongue any longer.
Do you have any idea what the federal Goverment does for failing or low income schools?
They provide them with funding to buy supplies that a school like Barbe would love to have.
When it comes to funding education, the schools that suffer the most are: Schools with high test scores, that don't accept out of zone "bused in" kids.
The govt chooses to pump money into the failing schools, but money does not solve the problem.
Things have changed in the education system, the "ghetto" schools now have way more resources at their disposal.

The lack PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY- is the root cause for these failing schools ect. Parents are not in involved in a positive way. There involvement consist of why did u fail my kid?

Enough with that, let's move on to why people are being shot by cops.

The short answer is people don't fear cops, but they should.

Cops are not trained robots, they are human beings with guns. If you resist arrest or create a situation where the LEO must pursue IMO you are putting yourself at risk for injury or death.
So are you saying you must blindly obey any command given by police or they can go in guns blazing? BS. Just because he has a badge and a gun doesn't make him right. They are not the law they are law enforcement and half of them don't know what the laws are.
Why should a cop be feared? Protect and serve not be feared. The problem is that they are causing people to fear them. I don't fear them but I don't trust them and I view them as a potential threat. Trust me I have dealt with a lot of dumb sheet cops that shouldn't have a sharpened pencil much less a gun.