View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,935

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrown View Post
Just remember I will take your 10K bet with my ribbon dog but you have to take my 20k bet after. I know you have your definition of a blind but we can run my definition after that. I trained my dog myself however I used a program.

I honestly believe you have a nice dog and I'm not downplaying your dog but your bet it horribly stacked in your favor, not many dogs ribbon or rock can run 4 football fields through a marsh with no guidance. Its like challenging a big lake fishing guide to surf fishing in Texas, that's not what they fish for and your example is not what most trainers train for. I have hunted with rock dogs that are good and rock dogs that are terrible. The same with people that have paid money for dogs. The amount of money thrown at a dog does not mean the dog is quaility and people overpay for underperforming dogs just like guide services, used cars, and hunting leases. A dog with experience wins the majority of the time in hunting situations regardless of money vested. I hope your dog retrieves every duck and that you are happy with him. You need to try and relax with Raymonds definition of rock dogs, he says most all of his responses in jest and actually tries to help the majority of people on the site with dog advice, help people with lost dogs, and will allow the majority of people to come and pick a mark up with his gear for free. Don't take life to seriously you won't get out of this thing alive.
Send me the rules cause I know nothing about yalls game and yes I used a program to train my dog 11 yrs ago