Thread: Water
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,283

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRob View Post
Hey, guys I'm on the opposite side of the scale, I'm a skinny little guy, now with that said, I quit drinking and a few other things, about 18 months ago. When I quit I was 123# soaking wet, I replaced those addictions with excercise, I am at 160# all good weight.
I go listen to alot of personnel trainers and I learn alot from these guys......one thing they all say is drink WATER....cut back on the Soda's, Energy Drinks, and even Gatorade. There is so much sugar in those things.
Try this challenge for 3 weeks drink your morning coffee, and then just water no soda's for the rest of the day, do that for 3 weeks and see how good you feel. In the end it's not the number on the scale, it's how well you feel. Once you start to SEE results as in Measure yourself; arms, waiste and legs you can see results faster, remember muscle weighes more than fat.
For what its worth.
I have had kidney and liver problems due to compulsive drinking habits....stopped drinking 2 years ago...then was hooked on Dr. Peppers, @ least 2 44oz a day!! Then I quit them,and went to Monster energy drinks. Not worth a darn for you @ all!! When I quit drinking I weighed 300#...I try to stay to water, sobe 0, or G2...Today I can wear my clothes comfortable and I want to say my weight is down to 240# today and I feel great!!