Thread: Water
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 685

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt View Post
And on the comment a out oatmeal!! Oatmeal is ok and will help u lose weight but once your body gets to a point with oatmeal it will not allow you to burn anymore fat! Protein will burn 5 times more fat them oatmeal and wheat bread!!
i totally agree,
protein is needed regardless of losing weight/bulking up.
CARBS is what's the killer.
To bullk up you need lots of carbs and lots of protein and lots of calories.
to lean out you need least carbs, lots of protein, with least amount of calories.
The thing is when i go hard on some protein, usually 250-400 grams of protein a day, you have a problem with ****ting. especiallly that atkins diet, you'll lose hella weight because you body has no carbs to burn for energy, so it starts burning fat and muscle for energy. and the increased protein you take is only for retaining the muscle you have.
i strongly DO NOT ADVISE atkins diet, because as soon as you get back on the carbs, the weight will pile back on almost as fast as you lost it..
although i suggest watching and curbing your carb intake, i do not suggest to drop it completely. Carbs are great in moderation, and is needed for energy . COMPLEX CARBS ARE BEST, that would be your whole grains, wheat, brown, etc.

you gotta pick one or the other, can't do both.....
lean out, or bulk up..

NOONE likes losing weight and not being able to ****. that's extra dead weight you have in your stomache and good luck ****ting out those bricks.

my suggestion is to eat A BIG bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. and continue with light snacks and meals high in protein , low in carbs for the rest of the day. (5-7 meals preferred)SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM, the faster you process foods, the faster you see and feel results