View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Flounder

Cash: 755
Default Guide to fish marsh

I have had to sell my boat due to health issues, this past summer, and will now be doing my fishing with a guide. I went with a well known guide in the Dularge area in November and had an enjoyable trip but was not exactly what i wanted so I am looking for other recommendations. I have looked at countless guide websites and what I generally see is pics of customers with wheelbarrow's of trout and a few bull reds thrown in. This is not what I want to do. I enjoy fishing the marsh for keeper reds. Don't want to target the bulls. Like to catch some trout early in the morning but then I want to spend the rest of the day chasing 18'-24" keeper reds. All of the guides that I have spoken with say they can offer this type of fishing but it is easy to tell their primary focus is on trout. I understand this is what most of their customers want but this is not what I want.

If anyone knows of a guide that would fit my need, it would be appreciated if you would pass along his name. I am not married to one area of the coast and will go to where the guide is.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Charlie