View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Redfish

Cash: 479
Default More than Kool-Aid

With all due respect, duck buttter you must be drinking more than kool-aid. Please do not confused "or" with the word "and".

CCA mission, as per its website is "conserve, promote and enhance the present and future availability of these coastal resources for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public.

So, I guess CCA does not think that when the general public cannot fish in a public waterway it is promoting or enhancing coastal resources (Fish are coastal resources).

As to the comments about rigs-to-reefs, I am assuming either you do not know, or you refuse to accept the facts that David Vitter sponsored a bill to stop the destruction of rigs off Louisiana's coast. He begged CCA of Louisiana to appear for the committee hearing, yet CCA failed to show and the bill was deferred (polite way of saying the bill is dead). He

I am well aware that CCA likes to neglect to tell its members of its self serving agenda, but please gets your facts straight before you get in this argument.

I do have one question though, why is CCA of Louisiana the only 501(C) entity in the entire country that refuses to publish it's finanicial statement on a yearly basis.

Finally, please understand that everything I posted is public record, not what I think, hope to believe or dream in a drunken stuper.

Last edited by 3FLa; 08-07-2013 at 11:53 AM.