View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Email Address Not Verified

Cash: 1,005

After fishing all day without even a hint if a bite it happen! It all came together right then and there as I pitched a new craw bait made by DAMIKI with air in its claws so it stands at the defense! It slid into the water with hardly any wake right next to a single cypress stump in the middle of open water! I felt it twitch twitch then watched add my line slowly started swimming away from the tree! It all happen so fast but felt like slow motion!! I slowly reeked all the slack out the line loaded up and WAMMMM set the hook with such authority I thought my pole was gonna break but those abu garcia poles are ment to handle any size fish! I fought it and to my surprise she jumped air born! I started getting nervous not to loose the only bite of my day so I worked her to the side of the boat and bent down and tried lipping her which was a very hard task being alone in the boat!! But after a few failed attempts finally I got my thumb in her mouth and hailed her in the boat!! My nervous started shaking so bad I couldn't believe what I had just accomplished all alone with no help!! Well here she is guys what a day!! Wow is all I can say