View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
lol. I like to play clean up.. That way, once everybody sits down and Im still shooting, and one falls and it has a Band on it, there is NO QUESTION who shot it. Had one get stolen from me and im still quiet pissed about it
LOL not a bad idea. I get one stolen from me just about every year cause whoever is in the blind with me gives me so much grief cause I already have about 15-20. Dropped a teal last year on my side of blind. Go get it and it has a band. My buddy who never killed a banded bird before starts sayin "we gonna have to play paper, rock, scissor for that." I said how is that, it was on my side of the blind and I went and walked and get it. I asked him if he shot it he said he wasn't sure. he flock shot. He ended up hounding me for an hour about how I already had so many, I got pissed and let him have it. Never happening again. Dropped a banded drake pintail with my cousin at his blind year before last, knew I killed it, but didn't even say anything cause it was his blind and he never got one before either. I haven't gotten to keep a band in years even though I know I killed at least 2-3 in last 3-4 years.