View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

[quote=duckman1911;767826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunChristian View Post
Medium sized church I guess. Not sure what makes a small, medium, or large church. I have trained churches that run 10,000 a weekend and churches that run 200 a weekend. We run 1000 a weekend.
Yeah that's a sizeable crowd to have to sort through and recognize people especially during a tactical situation. I can see your point about only having designated security members. I don't agree with being disarmed by anyone but I do see your point and it's a valid one. It's not like the little community churches around where I live. 30/40 members and everyone knows everyone. It's easy to pick out who doesn't belong.
I can't stay out of this no more.
When I go to church it's15-20 people most all carry, and the preacher dose not make a dime, we a come to work days and bring whatever building supplies we need for the project and do it. Cc. I don't have a problem with your (mega church) or you, but as a man an christian o don't believe in them tactics!!! I know the law is the law, and respect that! Just have a problem with church paying for bids and hireing contractors for new projects, and paying for security!!! The members of the church should do all that without question, or having to get bids, or be apart of yalls elite security group) church is about God and knowing your nabers!!! Not money or who can carry or not carry!! You should know and been to every one of your members house and know there family,bar-b-que with them!!!

Let's just say a situation happened and you had to use (force) but but come to find out it was just a new person, that was not carring just needed to speak to the/a preacher for a min, and you and your team rush and throw him or her out and they kill themselves in the parking lot because you or your team found them a threat! How would you feel?? I would jump in front of a bullet/knife for any member of my family or and member of the church I go to when I have time to go, but know everyone one of them by name!!! Guess what I am trying to say is learn what gods about and know your nabers and fellow brothers and sisters. Not in a ( we don't get 1000-3500 thro the door we out of bis)
Just my 2 cents!!