View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
What recalls are you guys referring to? I have had 2 recalls on my new GMC. One was power sliding back glass and one was something with exhaust. Don't know what's such a big deal with that. Brought it into the dealership and they took care of it in a few hours. Love my truck. F-150 is a nice ride too. But after my 2012 F250 was in the shop FIVE times before I hit 50k miles, I traded that POS in on my GMC All Terrain. Had a 2009 Duramax that I put 100,000 miles on without one issue before I sold it. My dad has new GMC with about 60k miles and not one issue and I have about 20k miles on mine with no issues. Gets about 15-16 in town and 18-19 on hwy. Towing is night and day between it and the older GMs. Haters gonna hate.

Here is one.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/03/...for-fire-risk/

Maybe your truck didn't fall under it, there are many more. It's been all over the news, they have come under some serious government scrutiny and had ax a bunch of high level employees to save face.

GM has had 60 recalls in 2014 for a total of 29 million vehicles. 13 deaths have been attributed to a measly little ignition recall.