View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako19 View Post
Do you mean that it's not a shocker to you that someone shot up a theatre on the southside of lafayette just bc they don't allow their customers to conceal carry inside? Come on man! This type of violence is unheard of in Lafayette. A Salty Ajun member's loved one or even a mber could be a victim here and you automatically make the thread about a political stance about cc?

You DO know that it's ok if you don't have an extreme point of view about EVERY SINGLE topic right? You can be normal and sympathetic and out your radical views points to the side every once in a while, especially about something so close to home.
Sorry you don't like it. Yeah it sucks but the grands firearm policy is part of the issue. It makes it easy for whackos. Whackos don't go to gun ranges to commit murder they go to gun free zones.
You are correct that I am not a very sympathetic person Mako. I pretty much only care about 3 people on this earth. My wife and our two children.
What happened sucks but they should have protected themselves. Like marty said. I always have my gun.