View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

Not too much to post, it's all details. We painted the floor, put all the windows in (I didn't get a picture of the back doors with windows, but they are in too), got alot of small electrical stuff done, painted the bottom, and mounted it on a terribly ugly trailer that I hope can make it 30 yards. We were going to splash it today, but the guy told me they would work Sunday for free doing details under the shade if we splashed it Monday. I'll pay them the extra day, but I hate to douse enthusiasm. Small things left. There is some electrical issue with the genset. It's the fuel relay/run switch, it's easy I just have to look at it. And we have to hook up the gauges on the generator. A little bit of paint on the inside. We are going to fill the screw holes on the window borders so they are cleaner looking. We have to paint the floor upstairs and in the cockpit. And then we are going to mount a fighting chair out of one of my other boats I'm not working this year while I fix the nice fighting chair somebody sent me. I'm hoping to be in the water Monday and have the AC guy out Monday or Tuesday. And that's a wrap. I'm sure we'll still have small stuff to do, but it'll be fishable and it's busy for the next three months. I'll keep the pictures coming when I find something work shooting, here's a few from yesterday and today:

And I'm sure this is the worst trailer ever posted on THT

I just hope it doesn't drop the boat....