View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Ling

Cash: 4,851

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunChristian View Post
Shawn, the law states that the Pastor must announce or place in the bulletin once a year, that we have an armed security team. My best guess would be that about 25% know, the other 75% never even thought that far. We are as discreet as possible. We all carry concealed and check each other for printing. Only way to know if someone is on the Security team is if they wear one of those Surveillance earpieces, and those are clear, vey hard to see. We stay as inconspicuous as possible. We have 5-7 on duty every service. They are strategically placed.
The few folks that finally realize we have a team are very pleased. We stay in contact with ALL the children's ministries by radio and have a member near that location.
D
D
I asked mainly because that has been the topic of discussion lately in my lunch group at work, specifically churches. It'd be a perfect place for a Muslim attack due to the typical building design(few exits) and typically no one would be armed. With that being said what is the law as far as CC in a church. Is it legal for an individual to CC in a church with out the pastor announcing it or bulletin?