Thread: The Weirs
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebert View Post
W why do you want to regulate other people's fun? you sound like a F***ing liberal... you kill more fish out of that lake than most people do..YOU should regulate yourself instead of worrying about other people...its people like you that think you own that lake when in fact you don't own S**T. you think that because you spend alot of money and time on it that everyone else is trespassing on your lake..just like most guides do...hell you don't even give a S**t about reds cuz you mainly fish for trout!

so why try to end other people's fun that may not be able to get out on that lake as much as you do and when they do , going to the weirs with their kids or friends is almost a sure bet to catch some fish? why try to stop that? why not rail against the guides that are pulling the big numbers out everyday? your pathetic attempts at "conservation" with your lil tags don't mean nothing when you are taking more fish out of that lake that most people do.....why don't you just go fish and mind your own damn business?

LOL...... 1st off I release 4 times more than I keep! You dont see the pics or trips were we catch 150 trout and dont keep any....

2nd Im not trying to ruin anyone fun but like rue stated the other night, (were all guilty of fishing there) How long will it last? How many is too many? I can go by there 3 days a week and find 2 or 3 boats outlawing behind the signs...... I would place 10,000 dollars that 1/2 the limits coming from the weirs are in the posted area. I never clam to own the lake. If were taking 35,000 or 40,000 reds a year at the weirs just think if we extended the posted area 500 more yards we could save 15,000 of those reds a year.

Im just looking down the road for our fishing. Now If you spent the time on the water like I do you would see the number of fish that come out of there. Like I posted above I had one day this year where I took 15 red limit from the weirs. every other red I caught and keep in boat which year to date is 95 reds in my boat were all caught in lake but 15

We have tagged and released god knows how many....we have several caught and called in already.....

If you have guides talking about it ,Who get paid to catch fish...You think it might be a problem..... I dont consider myself a greedy fisherman at all....but I know I only keep 12 -18 inch trout and release just about everything else....