Thread: Playing Booray
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 06:31 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

lol, we did that (dealer puts up all ante's) because of one guy who never remembered to put up. he wasn't doing it intentionally, he just never paid any attention until it was time to play. we called it the whitney rule, named after him.

I never knew other groups did that too, I guess everyone has a guy like that in their group to some extent.

we play every Friday, or try to, sometimes if we only have 3 or 4 we just drink, hang out, and watch tv because its hard to play with so few. we do quarter up and pot up to $3 booray and you must put a minimum of $20 on the table each and play until midnite before you can quit, unless you lose your $20 or have to go to work early the next day or family stuff of course. just no winning early and then get up and leave with all the money stuff. that way everyone has a chance to win back what they lost.

one other rule I assume you had as well is,card laid card played, in other words if you let go of the card you cant change your mind (reneige) so even if its still in the air, if you let go of it then its got to play.