View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
Wow! A purported libertarian criticizing another angler's view of fair chase!

We've trolled a spread of lures around many, many days and only boated a few fish, but when it works, it can work very well.

In Colorado, the fly fishermen all thought they were the bees knees and looked down on those who soaked power bait or caught fish trolling.

In Ohio, the bow hunters all looked down on the cross bow hunters, and the flintlock guys all looked down on the in-line muzzleloading hunters.

I thought maybe I had escaped such elitist folly among sportsmen in Louisiana, but now such nonsense is being spouted by a libertarian.

You elitist about your brand of weed too?
The elitest here is you, "trolling" a thread about a tournament series you don't know anything about. It was perfect timing.

Watch your mouth accusing me of smoking pot, you arrogant, over educated, self righteous troll. Defending a common sense right does not make me a user of what I'm defending, just like calling you out here about trolling doesn't mean I am against the fishing method.

I didn't look down on you for trolling, I actually trolled the other day. But, I did look down on the fact that you spoke of how much you look down on a tournament by poking out your chest and saying your "challenge is with the fish". Then, within a few minutes post a request for advice on the laziest fishing method known to man, with the exception of sleeping in a hammock with bells on a rod tip.