View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:50 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenner18 View Post
ITs funny you say this when not to long ago you bad mouthed guides who always fish out the same boat launch or marina . It seems as though you called them lazy and not a wise choice . Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and stop the bashing as well.
Free market. I also recommend Hondas over Fords, Savage rifles over Remington, Berger bullets over Sierra, Nissan outboards over Mercs, Aluminum boats over fiberglass, Shimano reels over Penn. Ford need to improve reliability, Remington needs to start making decent barrels again, etc., etc.

I've had better experience with guides willing to go to the fish rather than guides who always fish out of the same port. If you offer a product or service to the public, you should man up and accept feedback and recommendations from the public without feeling "bashed."

And speaking of a lazy way to fish, to me the easiest way to fish is to hire a guide, much easier than trolling the ship channel. Certainly, it should be legal and it is fair chase, but it is the easiest way to bring home a cooler full of fish.