View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Redfish

Cash: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
This A**HAT came from Alabama, right down I-10 and got off in Laf.........

Could have stopped off in BR, LC, could have come down I-20 and got off in Shreveport, this could realistically been YOU! Think about that next time your at the movies, or Chillis, or Wal mart, and just wonder.... how many of these people are loony and have a weapon on them

This is todays society unfortunate as it is.
I have to say I'm with Duckman and Marty on this one. There's a reason these shootings happen at predominately "gun-free" zones. The shooters are cowards and want the least amount of resistance. If you CC in a gun-free zone and are able to put an end to something like this more quickly than law enforcement can then more power to you. There isn't a jury in Lafayette that will convict you. Criminals will always find a way to get guns no matter what the laws state. That's a 100% truth people need to understand. I guarantee Houser's firearm was not legal. In fact it was reported by the AP that he was declined a handgun permit in Alabama in 2006. We have a right to protect ourselves and our family from these people. Let the other chips fall where they may.

**EDIT: I agree with the portion I responded to about what they said, but not all the comments made. Prayers sent to the victim's families and everyone involved in this horrible tragedy in our home town.