View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 05:53 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
I have been reading about the victims lives all day. I surprises me that not one of you have mentioned how young and beautiful Maycie Breaux was. What promise her young life held for her. Noone has mentiond what an amazing artist Jillian Johnson was. Or any of the non-profit groups she has started. Or her amazing band "The Figs". These women went to the ****ing movies guys. My daughters go to the movies....yalls do to. This story is NOT about packing heat. It should be about 2 lives that were cut short by a lunatic. I feel sad about our country. I feel sad that public shootings are not surprising anymore. What has happened to us as humans that these shootings are not an oddity? Also guys... I love me some S.C. I've made lifelong friends because of this site, but I'm very surprised that the conversation about the incident here on S.C. mirrors what I've seen on other social media. A focus on gun rights/control. Look...2 beautiful young women are dead. a wife, a mother, a daughter, a cousin, an aunt, a neighbor, a musician, a college student, a friend. That's the story ya'll. not Jindal or NRA, or cc laws.
Good point crabs but here is the flip side. I don't know these two women. I think it's horrible that they lost their life. Gun free zones = easy chances for bad people to do harm.